Collective brings people together to look at, think about and produce contemporary art. We work with international and emerging Scottish artists as well as a broad range of groups and communities in order to contribute to local, national, and international conversations.
Collective can tailor a bespoke range of benefits to suit the priorities of your business.
- Support a community-driven organisation and make a difference in your locale
- Association with Collective, an organisation which is at the forefront of contemporary art in Edinburgh and Scotland
- Host functions for your staff and clients in one of the most iconic locations in Edinburgh with unique spaces and catering provided by our partners, The Lookout, by Gardener’s Cottage.
- Development and volunteering opportunities for staff
- Invitations to our openings
- Attendance at an annual supporters event
- Acknowledgement online, in print and on-site
To find out more, email our Head of Development and Enterprise Lori Anderson or call 0131 556 1264.