We have introduced a number of new safety measures to make Collective a safe place to visit and work. The City Observatory remains closed for now, but the City Dome, our new pop-up shop, Collective Matter, and our outdoor grounds are now open. Toilets are also open again, with extra cleaning provision.
We kindly ask for your help by:
- Sanitising your hands on entry using the dispenser provided
- Maintaining 2 metres apart social distancing with other visitors not in your party
- Observing the one-way loop signage at our entrance and inside the City Dome
- Waiting to enter the City Dome so that only one party is inside at a time
- Wearing a face covering inside our pop-up shop and the City Dome
Our staff will be wearing face coverings indoors and we have put in place additional cleaning measures.
Please remember, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell, or have been in contact with someone who has coronavirus, and follow NHS coronavirus guidelines.
We are pleased to confirm that Collective has been verified as 'Good to Go' under the new certification scheme from Visit Scotland.