We have introduced a number of new safety measures to make Collective a safe place to visit and work. All of our buildings and grounds are open, with additional cleaning measures in place.
We kindly ask for your help by:
- Sanitising your hands on entry using the dispenser provided
- Maintaining 2 metres apart social distancing with other visitors not in your party
- Observing the one-way loop signage inside buildings
- Waiting to enter buildings if they have reached their visitor capacity
- Wearing a face covering inside buildings
- Pre-booking for exhibitions in the Hillside space
Our staff will be wearing face coverings indoors.
Please remember, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell, or have been in contact with someone who has coronavirus, and follow NHS coronavirus guidelines.
We are pleased to confirm that Collective has been verified as 'Good to Go' under the new certification scheme from Visit Scotland.